REQUEST 2018 CONFERENCE RULES
- The organizer of the reQuest conference, hereinafter referred to as the Conference, is the Stowarzyszenie Jakości Systemów Informatycznych (Polish Testing Board) with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Poznańska 16 lok. 4, entered into the Register of Associations of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw under KRS number 0000175199, hereinafter referred to as the Organiser.
- The conference will be held on 4-5 October 2018 at the Boss Hotel in Warsaw.
The main objective of the Conference is to integrate the community of people involved in business/system analysis, requirements engineering, usability, designing new solutions and services by providing an opportunity to exchange experiences and encourage discussion on issues related to the Conference.
The Conference is addressed to people speaking Polish and/or English. The program of the Conference will include lectures and workshops conducted in both Polish and English.
News and information concerning the Conference are published on the request.pl Conference website and on the FB profile https://www.facebook.com/reQuestConference
Conditions of Participation
Participation in the conference is subject to the following conditions:
- Correct filing and submission of the application form via the Konfeo.com registration system (https://request2018.konfeo.com)
- Acceptance of the application by the Organizer, in the form of a confirmation sent to the e-mail address of the Participant, given in the application form.
- Payment of the registration fee.
Free of charge resignation or replacement of the Participant by another person is possible only until 24.09.2018, and the data of the new Participant must be sent to the Organizer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmed by a return message.
- The fee for participation in the Conference is:
- Early birds, until 13th July 2018.
- Option 1 (1 day of the conference – 4th or 5th October 2018) 500 PLN
- Option 2 (1st day of the conference – 4th October 2018) + 1 workshop – 5th October 2018) 800 PLN
- Option 3 (full package: 1 day of the conference – 4th October 2018) + 2 workshops – 5th October 2018) 950 PLN
- Regular price, starting from July 20th 2018, until the closing of the submissions on 10th September 2018.
- Option 1 (1 day of the conference – 4th or 5th October 2018) 600 PLN
- Option 2 (1st day of the conference – 4th October 2018) + 1 workshop – 5th October 2018) 900 PLN
- Option 3 (full package: 1 day of the conference – 4th October 2018) + 2 workshops – 5th October 2018) 1100 PLN
- Early birds, until 13th July 2018.
NOTE: All prices are net prices, 23% of VAT should be added to them.
- The fee for participation in the Conference includes the possibility to participate in lectures and workshops organized as part of the Conference, according to the option chosen during registration and the choice of individual workshops.
- The number of places for workshops is limited – the list of participants is decided by the order of applications.
- Lectures and workshops are conducted in Polish or English. During registration, the language of particular workshop will be indicated.
- The choice of workshops can be changed depending on the availability of places. The Organizer does not guarantee the possibility of changing the workshop selected during registration with another one.
- The application fee should be transferred to the Organizer’s bank account within 14 days from registration on the basis of a pro-forma invoice.
- Lack of payment of the application fee within the indicated time frame will result in the removing of the Participant from the list of Conference Participants.
- VAT invoices will be delivered to interested Participants during the Conference or sent to the indicated postal address after the Conference.
- The number of places for Conference Participants is limited.
- The first pool of 150 places will be available for early birds purchase (by 13th July 2018) and second pool of 150 places for regular price (by 20th July 2018)
- Acceptance of applications will be completed on 10 September 2018 or when the pool of available places is exhausted.
The Organizer will provide Conference Participants with:
- Meals during the Conference.
- The possibility to take part in lectures, workshops and other events organized within the Conference (according to the option indicated in the registration and selection of workshops).
- Integration dinner on October 4, 2018. Dinner will take place in the hotel Boss.
The Organizer does not guarantee:
- Meals and attractions other than those provided during the Conference.
- Transfer from/to the hotel Boss.
- Translation of lectures, workshops and other forms of presentations.
- Submission of application form is tantamount to granting consent for free and unlimited use of the Participant’s image for the purposes of promoting the Conference, in particular the publication on the Internet of photographs taken during the Conference. Participants shall not be remunerated for the use they have agreed above.
- Registration of Conference Participants will take place at the Boss Hotel in Warsaw on the day:
- 4th October 2018 – for Participants registered for the conference and workshops part
- 5th October 2018 – for Participants registered only for workshops
- The conference will be held at the Boss Hotel in Warsaw on October 4th (conference part) and October 5th 2018 (workshops part).
- The integration dinner will take place at the Boss Hotel in Warsaw on October 4th, 2018.
- Detailed organizational information will be given later, not later than 1 week before the beginning of the Conference.
The detailed programm of the Conference (the Agenda) will be published on the Conference website www.request.pl
- The Organizer reserves the right to correctly interpret these regulations and to issue additional instructions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the program of the Conference.
- The Organizer is not responsible for personal and property damage that may occur before, during or after the Conference.
- Participants agree to the use of their personal data, including but not limited to e-mail addresses sent to the Organizer for purposes related to the organization of the Conference, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, item 883).
- The Participants are fully responsible for the correctness of the data provided, in particular the contact details.
- All organized promotional activities during the Conference, in particular advertising of own business and recruitment of employees, may be conducted only with the written consent of the Organizer.
- The Hotel announce that the consumption of alcohol in catering rooms purchased outside the hotel is prohibited.
- The Hotel does not agree with catering of gastronomic events carried out on the premises of the Hotel by external entities.